Since we are in the midst of Oktoberfest and September 28th being ‘National Drink Beer Day’, I thought it would be suitable to have a little list of some exceptionally crafted beer packaging and labels. These companies whether big or small, take pride in producing not only a delicious product but meticulously design their brand with well-crafted packages and labels.
Let’s take a look:
1. Rare Batch Designed by Patrick Dewenter
2. Warsteiner worked with a group of great artists to produce their special edition collection for their 260th anniversary.
4. Staropramen Limited Edition Designed By BBDO Ukraine
5. BlackBird Handcrafted Beer Designed by E Studio Trip
6. Stoney Creek Beer Designed by Response Marketing
7. La frabrique micro brewery Designed by Charlotte Veyrat
8. Sunshine Designed By We are Device
9. Beerd Up — Although a concept it has great appeal! Designed by Jon Burgerman
10. Designed By Red Rhino for MacKinnon Brothers Brewing Co.
11. Goose Island Proprietor’s Bourbon County Brand Stout Designed by Denny Liu
Hope you enjoyed this quick list of beautiful designs and hope to inspire the next round of crafted labels and packaging!
Cheers, Ashley Howell
Graphic Designer, Ashley Howell provides creative services for restaurateurs and businesses in hospitality. If you would like a quote or have questions please get in touch today! Read the stories behind Avid Creative. Or get seasonal updates with the Avid Creative Newsletter.