In celebration of international tea day (December 15th) I put together a list of extraordinary tea package designs, just for you!
According to Wikipedia; ‘International Tea Day aims to draw global attention of governments and citizens to the impact of the global tea trade on workers and growers, and has been linked to requests for price supports and fair trade.’
On a lighter note; the weather is getting chillier and tis’ the season to brew up your loose leaf, bag in or out, chai, green, white or one of the thousands of variations of teas. So snuggle up by the fire and enjoy!
1. A wisp of Tea — Designed by: Shaobin Lin
2. Ambessa — Designed by: Louise Fili
3. Artea — Concept Designed by: Masha Ponomareva
4. Astrobright tea — Designed by: Ken Lo Director of Blow
5. Bolu Tea — Designed by: Curious Design
7. Chesters Best — Concept Designed by: Samantha Hartman
8. Christmas tea — Concept Designed by: Mint
9. Dovely — Designed by: Its Dovely
Handcrafted letterpress packaging makes this beautiful tea worth the higher price point! Watch the video to see the process in making the design!
10. Emporio — Designed by: Inject Design
11. Friggs Eco Tea — Designed by: No Picnic & Nine
12. Green Berry Tea — Concept Designed by: Natalia Ponomareva
Like Dovely (No. 9) this has the same origami tea bag, but which came fist, who knows. So I thought it was only fair to have both in the mix. Very creative!
13. Green Life — Designed by: Filip Namet
14. Gryphon Tea Company – Wedding tea — Designed by: Suzan
15. Herbal Tea Set — Designed by: Hyeryun Nam
16. Joseph Wesley Black Tea — Designed by: Foundry Co.
17. KY TEA — Designed by: Partisan Du Sens
18. Mallard — Designed by: Sarah Walsh
20. Meditation — Designed by: Charlotte Xu
21. Normann — Designed by: Normann Copenhaghen
22. Pali — Designed by: Nguyen The Bao
23. Ritual — Designed by: Ani Bijoyan
24. Senba — Designed by: Seita Goto
25. Sloane — Designed by: Chad Roberts
26. Still Water — Designed by: The Watsons
27. Suchef — Designed by: Design Activity
28. T2 Christmas Tea — Designed by: Christopher Stanko Via T2 In-house team
29. Tea-A-Day Calendar — Designed by: Hälssen & Lyon
30. Tea Circus — Designed by: Sam Covington
31. TeaPee — Designed by: Sophie Pepin
32. The Brew Tea Co. — Designed by: Interabang
33. The Jasmine Pearl — Designed by: Relevant Studios
34. Voodoo Tea — Concept Designed by:
35. Zodiac Tea — Designed by: Danielle Kroll
BONUS! DETOX to RETOX — Designed by: laconceptualist
Hope your on a inspiration kick! And if you would like to see more please visit some of the inspiration posts below:
- 11 Beautiful Beer Package Designs
- 25 Beautiful Menu Designs — For your inspiration
- Signage inspiration: Get your restaurant to stand out!
Graphic Designer, Ashley Howell provides creative services for restaurateurs and businesses in hospitality. If you would like a quote or have questions please get in touch today! Read the stories behind Avid Creative. Or get seasonal updates with the Avid Creative Newsletter.