Menu Design; a tangible necessity to help your customers understand your dishes, encouraging them to become brand advocates and overall help to connect your guests with your restaurant. It is claimed to be the most effective marketing tool; which I could not agree more. Although this post is purely focused on the aesthetics.
Of course if you want to make your menu more profitable please see this past post: here.
Let me first admit, I have a problem. I love Pinterest and my favourite pastime is looking up beautiful menu and restaurant brand projects to pin them. Understanding the aesthetic trends within menu design is very important to being an effective designer which is probably why I love it soo much!
So let’s get into some of the most inspiring menu designs I have come across in the past few months.
1. 2KW Bar & Restaurant Menu — Designed by Band
2. Shuang Shuang Menu — Designed by ico design
3. Mr. Big Stuff — Designed by Can I play
4. Revolución de Cuba — Designed by Diagram Design
5. Cliford Peir — Designed by Good Design Makes Me Happy
6. Tres Quince — Designed by Skinpop Studio
7. Demetre’s Menu — Designed by Nataly Kim
8. Rib’z — Designed by Milena Savić & Aleksandar Savić via Behance
9. Madrina — Designed by MAST
10. Alden & Harlow — Designed by Oat Creative
11. Ida Claire — Designed by TractorBeam
12. Mcnally jackson — Designed by Strohl
13. The Butler Potts Point — Designed by Julia Jacque
14. Castello Restaurant — Designed by Mariangelica Forero
15. Smokestack — Designed by Green Olive Media
16. Möoi contemporaneous food — Designed by Seventh Design
17. Tasca do Caffé — Designed by Jungle Collective
18. City Hall Cafe & Pie Bar — Designed by the official office of
19. Puebla — Designed by Savvy Studio
20. Una — Designed by Kind
21. Slanted Door — Designed by Manual
22. Kha — Designed by Foreign Polic
23. Symmetry — Designed by Symmetry
24. Sissy’s — Designed by Tractorbeam
25. Fat Cow — Designed by Foereign Policy
Extra: 26. Gossip Downtown — Designed by Graphix Design Studio
If you want to see more menu designs; I invite you to check out my Pinterest menu board with over 500+ menus and counting. Or check out my past post on inspiring menu design here.
Graphic Designer; Ashley Howell provides creative services for restaurateurs and businesses in hospitality. If you would like a quote or have questions please get in touch today! Read the stories behind Avid Creative. Or get seasonal updates with the Avid Creative Newsletter.